Experienced Pittsburgh Attorney Protects the Rights of the Criminally Accused
Determined Pennsylvania lawyer handles a broad range of criminal defense matters
Criminal convictions can follow you for the rest of your life, and having an experienced attorney is often the only barrier between you and a bad outcome. At The Law Office of Ryan M. Tutera in Pittsburgh, I represent clients throughout Westmoreland County, Greensburg, Latrobe and Monessen area in criminal defense matters and will not be intimidated by the prosecution’s maneuvers. With over 15 years of legal experience, including serving as former Allegheny County Assistant District Attorney, I can accurately assess the strength of the case against you and create a detailed legal strategy to defend your rights. Whether you were arrested on suspicion of murder, charged with extortion or questioned about alleged wire fraud, I will explain how the law applies to your case and help you determine your best legal options.
Accomplished counselor is skilled at resolving complex criminal issues
When you are at risk of potentially losing your freedom and other basic rights, retaining a knowledgeable and proactive attorney is critical. I have extensive experience defending clients in both state and federal court and bring the following attributes to each case:
- Courtroom experience — The ability to present compelling and convincing arguments in court is key to obtaining a favorable outcome, and I am highly adept at identifying and highlighting weaknesses in the prosecution’s case.
- Skillful negotiation — In many instances, cases can be resolved without going to trial, and I have considerable success negotiating reductions in charges and sentences for my clients.
- Track record of successful decisions — I have developed proven methods and strategies to support my clients’ defense and have secured favorable outcomes in hundreds of cases.
Choosing an attorney is an important decision. I understand how stressful and overwhelming criminal allegations can be and work to keep my clients informed throughout the legal process.
Knowledgeable advocate delivers strong and effective representation to Westmoreland County, Greensburg, Latrobe and Monessen residents
You deserve an attorney who is ready and willing to take decisive action on your behalf. I provide thorough and aggressive criminal defense representation to Pennsylvania residents in a variety of cases relating to the following:
- Federal criminal charges — Cases filed in federal court tend to be more complex and usually carry mandatory minimum penalties. I am well-versed in all aspects of the federal criminal justice system and offer effective, relentless federal criminal defense representation when you have been charged with internet crimes and certain white collar crimes that cross state lines.
- DUI/DWI — It can be tempting to downplay a drunk driving charge, especially if it is your first offense. However, the ramifications of a DUI/DWI conviction can be significant. I will carefully assess whether the evidence against you is inaccurate or was improperly collected.
- Homicide — Being accused of murder could result in the most severe consequences under the law, and having an experienced attorney is imperative to preserving your rights. I know how to effectively fight homicide charges and will exhaust every legal option in your defense.
- Drug crimes — Prosecutors typically take a hard line on drug crime charges and sometimes press for the harshest possible penalties. I know the tactics the government uses in these cases and will challenge any evidence that was unlawfully seized.
Every criminal defendant is entitled to fair treatment and professional legal representation. I will gather the best available evidence and mount the strongest possible defense to advocate for a favorable result.
Contact a reliable Pennsylvania law firm to schedule an initial consultation
At The Law Office of Ryan M. Tutera in Pittsburgh, I understand the challenges criminal defendants face and represent clients throughout the area in many types of criminal defense cases. Please call 412-566-2660 or contact me online today to schedule a consultation.